Can I ask a silly question - do you put the soap at the foot of the bed or head of the bed?

What kind of soap do you use

Does it matter where you place the soap? Should it be near the pain or at the top or bottom of the bed?

Wow! This sounded so silly, but a friend recommended it. To my surprise it worked. Leg pain from shattered shin bones for many years. The bar of soap treatment took away so much pain. Surprised, relieved! Unbelievable!

I use homeopathic remedies successfully to stop restless leg & prevent leg & foot cramps. Haven't had charley horses for over two years. The homeopathic remedies stopped the last ones. That being said, I do suffer chronic leg pain, sometimes severe. Diagnosed by orthopedic doctor as trochanteric bursitis, with peripheral neuropathy caused by chemotherapy. I can usually stop that with homeopathics, too. Not today. A nurse friend has been urging me to try the soap between the mattress pad and bottom sheet. Today, I injured a hamstring. She suggested holding the soap against the painful area. Uh...it's working. Held lightly in place by leggings. So I placed other bars against the hip and shin (both painful) of the other leg. They're working. I don't know why. Don't care. These are little hotel soaps, bumpy on one side, wrapped, no brand. Being pain free is all that matters.

Where on the bed do you put the bar of soap?

I know several people who do this a swears it works. They all use different brands of soap.

I remove soap from box and wrapper for best result and place it on or near the pain area. I have a bar in my night stand coffee stand in living room and even had 2 bars in my desk drawer at my former job. I can have a constant hip or lower back or Charlie Horses on calf or toes. Whereever the issue is sit, lean on bar take a Velcro strap (Walmart or hardware store) to strap it on leg.
Funny story one time a bar feel out of bed. With a sore back I left it there until later in day. Fast forward 3 to 5 hours later my husband handed me a bar of soap on the floor by my chair in living room. I took it and went to sit on my coffee stand. There was already my normal 2 bars. I looked at bar on hand and noticed dog teeth marks. My border collie Si knew I used them and brought it to me. Nope never noticed any bubbles in the water dish. Lol

So correct i use Dove soap i have charlie

Yes you do.