it does mess with our cycle.. but actually it works.. i hate it .. but actually i just want to know why does it messes with our cycles?

Wish I would have done a bit more reading before starting Garcinia Cambogia!! I haven't had a period in almost a year and a half. I started taking it a couple weeks ago and my period has returned with a vengeance! Not taking garcinia ever again!! Did notice any positive results from it anyway. In fact, I've gained a couple pounds.

I am also experiencing the bleeding. I stopped taking it for a week and just took it again today and started bleeding. I will not be taking it again

I experienced the same thing. My period is very normal 28 days but when I started to take garcinia pills I did noticed spotting between my period at first it confuse me if my period was coming but it was to soon 20 days. I went to my Dr and he told me to stop taking the garcinia and yes my period was normal again. I took it again trying to loose weight for my vacation three months before and yes same thing happened. I was looking for answer to see if anyone experience the same thing and I found few reviews. I lost weight fast love it but it did make my period in regular.

I am a 60 year old woman who has been postmenopausal for 10 years. GC in the Plexus products has caused me to have a period. I’m stopping immediately!

I am 8yrs beyond menopause and started taking Garcinia Cambogia twice daily as the bottle recommends and I started vaginal bleeding after 6 days. This was very surprising to me. I threw away my bottle and will just keep up with my time exercising.

After how many days of stopping gc it stopped

I just stopped taking, I'm 42 sexually active had a tubal. My period has always been exact and ive been taking for 5 days and started spotting screw that I threw it away

I started taking GC extract pills just this week. Overall, I took about 5 pills (1 on Monday night, 2 on Tuesday, and 2 on Wednesday). I started breakthrough bleeding Friday evening of the same week, despite taking all my birth control (tricira lo 28) pills on time. I have been taking my birth control pills for over a year now and my menstrual cycle is regular, so breakthrough bleeding is out of the ordinary. My period shouldn't have come for at least 9 more days, so I definitely suspect that this was caused by the GC extract pills. This is my second day without taking GC, so I'm hoping the breakthrough bleeding will stop soon.