My boyfriend and I lost our virginity on Tuesday of this week. We used several (7) condoms and it did not hurt too much, only initially and very minimally because we took precautions (women need more foreplay stimulation so intercourse doesn't hurt as much). It's Friday and I still have discharge. The first days it was pink, which I assumed was from blood. On Wednesday it became more of a light yellow brown and today I had a large amount of light yellow + more brown discharge. I'm guessing it's from clearing out dead cells. I shouldn't be pregnant because we took many precautions but I will be taking an exam and making a visit to a doctor at my university as soon as possible.

Best of luck to all of you ladies. It may just be from the first time and your body may be adjusting itself accordingly.

Yea me too

What did you find out I’m experiencing the same thing you went through

One week, after that no problem. It's normal for virgins indulging in first time sex

I had my first time on Tuesday and it was very painful and I started bleeding during intercourse so we both decided to stop. It was quite embarrassing. 3 days after I bleed every morning and for the rest of the day it is some disgusting brown discharge but I’m hoping this is normal. Does anyone know how long this will last for? I am begging for answers

OOMMGGGG ME TOOO!!!!!!!!!!