I have had on and off issues with burning and recurrent yeast infections etc. I flew to a dr in Washington DC in 2011. I was diagnosed with pelvic floor dysfunction. If u have recurrent yeast infections or burning with no yeast infections, it could be pelvic floor dysfunction. There’s a book by Amy stein with a bunch of stretches to do daily. If ur inner thigh, way up in near ur bikini line hurts when u press against, like ur massaging it, you might need to stretch out those muscles. The stretches really did help. A lot. A dr specializing in vaginitis will be able to help too. I even went to intervaginal physical therapy. The stretches helped the most. I hope this helps.

Like some others on this thread, I have it between periods. It starts right after my period and then gets better about 2-4 days before my next period. Had it for almost 4 month now. I had 22 blood and urine test done. But everything came back normal. I did have BV when it first started but that cleared up with antibiotics, the burning stayed. I been treated for yeast several times, which I didn't have, even used boric acid. Tried estrogen cream, vitamin e suppositories, B12, folic acid, evening primrose, steroid cream, probiotics, and now taking valtrex for possible herpes outbreak. 4 month long herpes outbreak? Lol. My Dr is doing another urinalyses and also testing my hormones. Still waiting on those results. It really sucks, cause either I burn or have my period. I am 42. It's definitely not vaginal dryness. And she gets so inflamed. Sometimes I can't sleep, vagisil and Excedrin helps some. In the morning I am usually fine for a little while, then she burns again. So frustrating! A lot of women suffering from this, but nobody has a diagnosis. This is insane!

Yogurt plain yogurt Cold. It will help even out your ph and healthy bacteria and the cold will help with the burning. Start 1-2 days b4 your next cycle.

You r welcome

I’ve benn getting this for years. Burning right before and when my period starts and usually when it ends. My gyno says nothing is wrong down there when I go for checkups. I will tell you that it miraculously stopped for a few months when I ate a more balanced diet with veggies and not much sweets. Hope this helps.

Veginal burning happen before periods & in periods only one drop spotting happen whole day means

I always burn right before my period but my period is late I have Nexplanon in my arm I don’t know why I’m so worried about being pregnant now

I feel burning during and after my period. In addition I get nausea, constipation, I fall in love with at least two people for a day, and my periods average at 14 days (it's every two months. I'm not going to die of anemia). My doctor just gave me an IUD and that males my period short and light. It also stopps or reduces all other symptoms. I was never diagnosed with anything, so we could have two completely different issues. It's still worth asking your doctor about, though.

I am the exact same an het my hormones checked every 3months because I believe I’ve been peri menopausal for year, my hormones always come back fine