Hello all...

Had my vericocelectomy last wed, 7 days ago (left side)...  sounds like most of us who have had the surgery are experiencing the same post op symptoms.

My left is still a little swollen, hurts when touching, and it still feels like the vericocele is still there.. NOT to mention that it is sagging lower than ever!!  basically bouncing off of my f*****g  knees when walking

AND my incision is swollen and hurts like hell

Just thought I'd chime in and let ya'll know there's another wounded warrior out there!  Let's hope this sh*t resolves itself soon

Cheers

I'm 14 and I'm noticing the swell of the veins. Should I get too concerned and should I go in to get a checkup?

I thought I'd share my experience with this horrible condition. I had varicocele surgery and had no success with It. After the operation I still had the swelling and th pain just got worse. When I went back to the urologist he recommended varicocele embolization. Initially I had wanted to retry the surgery but after researching I decided to try embolization. The procedure itself was easy and I was home the same day and I was back at work after a couple of days. The varicocele finally went down and I was pain free! It has now been three years and it hasn't returned. 

I just had surgery last Monday and when I lay down it goes away but when I stand up it is there does that mean that the surgery was unsuccessful or is It still healing?

Same here lol

Had surgery yesterday was told by my consultant that there will be congestion in the area and to expect swelling for 2 weeks. Don't worry just be patient.

How long till I can start lifting heavy ? Or start jogging ?

I had surgery 8 days ago on left side. It was paining for me but dull. Now I think I dont have pain but i feel veins are still there but seems not connected from body . They don't pain if I touch. Doc has asked me to wear tight underwear for two months. Will it be gone in couple of weeks or months ?

I had varicococle surgry 16 days ago about 6 days ago bottom of testicle has become swollen any of you had that problem ?

Mine just reoccurred after to surgery/never really went away. This condition is so annoying. I had an embolization a few months back and I’m so pleased to say it’s worked and the varicocele has gone. Hopefully for good!

Hey man, i had sex after 6 days of the microsurgery i had, i think the veins may have came back or, it could be the veins that were ligated which still looks and feels dilated, your answer is very much appreciated.

Brother I need to talk to u .plese reply