can I bother you with some random questions about vasculitis, please? I know that there are at least ten different forms of vasculitis, and that some are accute while others are chronic. But I am hoping someone can tell me what the life expectancy is for people with the more rare forms of vasculitis, like kawasaki disease, or Churg-Strauss syndrome? And what is the most deadly form of vasculitis?

My husband has had Churg Strauss for 12 years now. He is 71. We have met people who are afflicted with this disease who have survived 17 to 20 years. I believe with the knowledge that they have of this disease (as well as other vasculitis diseases) that your chances of a long survival with proper care are very good.

hi i havewagners granulamotasis how rare is that

Hi-Does he take autoimmune drugs? Do they make him sick?

I was diagnosed with CSS in 1992 at the age of 39 years.. Although I had congestive heart failure in 2002, it resolved itself within a year. I did get peripheral neuropathy in 2002 as well. I've had many, many other symptoms as well, I have been able to work and enjoy life with some restrictions. To answer your question, I have had CSS for 22 years. USA, female

I was diagnosed with WG back in 2005 or 2006. My Rheumatologist at the time told me there were fewer than 500 new cases diagnosed annually n the US. However, there are many that may have WG but simply are not diagnosed...

32 years living with Churg Strauss

I've had CSS 18 years.

Hello. I have CNS Vasculitis. My craniotomy was 4 months ago. I’m on prednisone and receive chemo. I too am curious if anyone knows what the life expectancy has been documented in the past.