I had scalp soriasis for a long time then I went to the doctors and they gave me a type of lotion to rub on it but it didn't work and I started getting more and more so I tried selsum blue medicated and after about a month or less it's gone :)!!!!

Apple cider vinegar!! FANTASTIC STUFF!!!

I have really bad dandruff that doesn't itch but every time I touch my hair, a huge waterfall of flakes comes on my shoulders. I tried about every single shampoo I can find at Walmart and target but none work. Any ideas?

thank you for the website

I would feel more inclined to suggest you have excema on your scalp. Try switching to a natural shampoo from somewhere like The Body Shop as the chemicals in standard shampoos can irritate skin conditions. Also, if you use hair products like hairsprays to excess this can cause excessive dandruff. Additionally, some bleaches/dyes are known to contain skin irritants. Finally - I would suggest using an alcholic wipe to ward off any infection, and once any infection that may be present does clear up try an excema cream on and around the site of the inflammation. Hope this helps!

Eczema! Autocorrect on my phone decided 'eczema' wasn't a word and 'excema' was!

Try drinking ginger tea. Peel the ginger root, chop it into large chunks, and boil it in water until the water gives off a strong ginger smell. Strain it and drink hot or cold. Even add raw unfiltered honey to it (if you're not allergic). My sister had a scalp problem too...and it's helping her big time. Ginger is a natural antiobiotic and can help you with serious issues from the inside out.  It also gets rid of colds. Then look up food grade diatomaceous earth. You'll need to drink plenty of water daily to do this, but it's good for serious internal issues as well. Hope this helps.

You id**t. DOnt tell people things you know nothing about. Scalp problems can be related to all sorts of things, including parasites in your gut, adrenal stress and many other endocrine function stressors. DO NOT PUT ANY SHAMPOO on there, no brand, read the back and see what is in there, they are mainly irritants, if you really must find a pure organic one. Discard anything with SLS (Sodium laurel sulphate) anything that you wouldnt eat dont use it. Excema for example is not a skin problem, its a GUT problem! Cut out dairy, stop eating gluten, start eating organic. heal your gut and you will see what happens. you say do not use mousses or gels, yet suggest shampoos? ffs man, people like you are dangerous, i appreciate you have best intentions but you know nothing about anything. Find out a very reputable Naturopath first and see if they can refer you to a doctor.

Selsun blue is the trick

Doctor dandruff has schooled us. Gee we feel ignorant

For what? Sour face?

same thing happened to me my dandruff got crusty and scabbed up