Sorry to hear that, I have it too. Look up Morgellons

Sounds like a very common issue called Trichostasis spinulosa

Don’t look up keratin horn.

I also have found a hair like this growing on my upper arm, I’ve pulled three out now in the past year. Very strange! Still have no idea what or why it’s growing

I’m a 36 year old male. I get these on the first knuckle of my right ring finger about once a month from the same follicle. I asked my Dr. and he had no idea. Apparently there is no name for it. He told me to keep an eye on it and if it begins to hurt to come in for a check up. What would he do if it hurts? Cut off my finger? Lol. I just pluck the hair-thing and try to get the root every time then just wait for it to grow back. It doesn’t feel like a normal hair when I pluck it. The hair is thicker than the root itself so it semi-painfully slides out rather than the normal momentary pain of plucking a hair. I’ve seen the unusually long thin mutant hairs before, but this is new.

I am wondering about these white hairs as well. I was recently diagnosed as having a fungal infection that spread thru my body. It was bad on my skin. I pulled on of those thick white hairs from my eyebrow, and as I was examining the "hair" , I noticed that it was actually going into my skin, leaving a cut resembling a paper cut. My question is If fungus gets on a hair, can the fungus cause these hairlikethings to burrow back through skin? I have noticed this more than one time. Please tell me what these hairlikethings things are and are they related to fungus?????

Bahahahahaha you are f*****g awesome and hilariously retardedly and cleverly quite an informative and helpful lad. I too speak this hidden parable coding psychonautic ancient language... its funny because its so true amd trippy and quantumy eerie fun happy happy joy you apocaliptic joke lesson adventure simulation human ai experience dream im real being

Sounds like morgellons disease

New Member
1 post
I've noticed the same plastic-like white hair above my eyebrow. It's the second time I've pulled it out within a month. I did some research and seems like it could just be a vellus hair (peach fuzz) that has a fused follicle so it's thicker than a normal hair. That's what I'm chalking it up to be.

Sounds like a place where a trama occurred at one time. My friend hit her head very hard and got a very strange white hair that grew from that spot. The dr told her it was head trama had something to do with that. Pull it out