I too of the same age 65 past 2 days I am experiencing a cell phone like vibration on left side of chest towards arm pit lasting few seconds. My ECG is normal But there is a cost any fear that it may be symptomatic of an attack Doctor prescribed Pantaprozol & Clonafit( GABA inhibitor) Should I leave it at that or consult cardiologist for more investigations. There is a nagging fear that it could lead to heart attack even though my ECG is normal

Hi, I am 56 years male and I have begun to experience the MOBILE VIBRATION sensations above my left nipple since two day. I am on Keto, and because of that I am looking at my nutritional intake very closely. However one thing I might be deficient in may be IODINE, as I don't use iodized salt and Pink Himalayan salt doesn't have much iodine. Do you think lack of iodine could be responsible for these tremors/muscle spasms?

I have the same symptoms. It started when I got back from visiting LV-486. My friend Carter Burke told me not to worry.

For 2 weeks now I've been feeling a vibrating sensation in my right breast around the nipple area. It vibrates every 15 minutes that it bothers me so much. I went to get a mammogram then went to see my gynecologist specialist of which both resulted negative. Doctor said not to worry my breast is fine.
It was probably just a muscle spasm. She recommended arm and shoulder stretching exercise.

Hi.

I went to see an acupuncturist today about my vibrations right side of my chest. Feels exactly like Cell phone thé vibrations have increased in frequency over the last few days. He treated my anxiety about this. we shall see if it works .. as I left his office the vibration were worse than ever. I am hoping it is part of the ‘fix’. Ie getting worse before it gets better. I used ‘tapping’ techniques which seems to stop it ..temporarily at least.
I am going to explore this more.

New Member
I've had this sensation also for at least two years.. It's most noticeable at night , when it wakes me up. I'm 60 and I've ended up with severe chronic insomnia, and therefore unable to work. At the same time as the vibration I'm aware of a very deep hum. It's not electrical as I've switched off my mains power and it's still evident, even outside on a quiet night. It is also present throughout New Plymouth, New Zealand, and even 10 kms away from it. My brother is a vibrational monitoring engineer and he believes he may have captured the sound frequency at 25, and or 35 Hertz. He is still trying to ascertain the origin though, and suspects it may be induced by EMF. I'm still attempting to find a solution, but am so very tired now.

New Member
I am 60,female,have this condition and have never worn any of these hi tech devices. My symptoms[vibration, and very low frequency noise i.e. below 50 Hz] occur noticeably at night in bed. I can deal with them during the day but they disrupt my sleep so badly that I'm classified now as a chronic severe insomniac and unable to work due to this.My cell phone is always at least 3 metres away, my WIFI is off all night. I even experience this with the mains power off. When I hear this noise I can block the noise out using earmuffs but the vibration still affects me in the chest so that I can't sleep. At present my brother, a vibration monitoring engineer, is attempting to locate the source of this energy so that we can then find a solution.

I was the exact same I thought people will think I'm crazy if I mention this. Same thing left breast. Cant believe it's so common what ever it is. I'm 57 I have Rheumatoid disease and I'm on various meds. Mine seemed to start after new meds. X

May 28, 2019: Yes, cell-phone-on-vibrate behind my left pec. No pain, but is happening frequently now. I also moved my phone to my right pocket so I do not get confused. I hope that it is some benign spasm event, and not what it feels like which is "bubbles in fluid passing though a restriction". I will be 67 this year (I hope).