New Hope

Hello, I am very concerned regarding this please guide me. My girlfriend has a very irregular cycle, her last period started on 19th or 20th of November. She has not had her period yet that makes it about 46 days late. We havnt had sex during this period but just yesterday we were fooling around and I ejaculated outside the vagina. and I wiped it off immediately. So my concern is, could she get pregnant? Please respond as soon as possible. Thank you.

With a very irregular cycle it is almost impossible to say where she is at and if she is currently fertile. It is likely that some sperm will have found there way inside her vagina. It would be worth getting her to take an emergency birth control pill (morning after pill.) The pill is most effective within the first 24 hours however can be taken unto 72 hours after sex (in your case ejaculating onto /into her vagina)
Good luck.

New Hope
But the thing is that my girl friend was pretty sure that her periods were about to start so she had been prepared for her periods since last 3 4 days.
She had all the signs of her periods starting anytime soon, even when we were fooling around she had her menstrual pads on her. But she is used to this irregular cycle so she doesnt really worry about it much. I do not understand according to me how late could her periods get ? it has already been more than 45 days.
And to be precise I did not ejaculate on vagina but above it.. like the area under the belly button and above her vagina.

New Hope
FYI she is also a virgin and not much fingering action either. So her vagina is pretty much tight as it could get.

New Hope
Please get back to me

New Hope
Hello again
My girlfriend went to see a doctor
After ultrasound doctor said that their is an bad infection in one of her ovary
Most likely to be polocystic ovary syndrome.
How bad is this
How should we treat this?
Now i am freaking out about this.. how bad is it?

Please respond

Shining Star
Hi Hamza,
if it's a bacterial infection, she will get antibiotics. If she has PCOS, there are treatment options but not a cure. Diet helps, exercise too, but in general, it is common to have irregular menstrual cycles. If you ejaculated outside her vagina, she can't be pregnant.

New Hope
But now what about her PCOS
The doctor gave her a pill and said she will have her period in 10 days .
Dydogesteron pills and inocare powdered (myoinositol +D chiro inositol with folic acid) packet each day to take with water

Doctor said once the period is here. She needs to get some tests done.

What if she still doesnt get her period

She started taking medication on 7th january 2019

Please respond

Thank you

Shining Star
She will get her period, for sure. Don't worry in advance when there is no need to.
As they will diagnose PCOS, they will control the symptoms of PCOS. Step by step.

New Hope
Thabk you so much for your response.

But What worries me more is that she has no signs of her period. It has been 5 days now.

Could she be pregnant?

Ultrasound has been done already.. if she was there would be signs in the ultrasound right?

New Hope
My girlfriend is not worried so much about the PCOS situation but freaking out about the fact that she has been gaining weight since 2018 and right now she thinks her tummy is getting bigger..
And i am telling hwr that is just your fat or maybe its the bloating because your periods are near due to the pills dooctor prescribed..

But how to know whether she is not pregnant a hundred percent.

Respond please

New Hope
I am pretty sure that she is not pregnant but she is freaking out and repeatedly asking me could be pregnant and all..
Why is she not getting any symptoms of periods yet.. it has been 6 days till now that she has been on the prescribed medication

New Hope
Hello again. Please respond to my queries
Would be really helpful
My girlfriend still havent got her period and she is saying that she thinks she is pregnant..
I am trying to calm her down by saying that is not likely that she could be pregnant.
Need to have sex for that to happen and we did not.
Also you are a virgin i did not even use my hand too much for that matter
Why isnt she getting her period
She is on the prescribed medicine for about 8 days now

Please respond. We are really worried here

New Hope
Please respond, we are really worried here.

New Hope
The doctor prescribed 7 days of medication and now it has been 9 days still no periods.. what should we do..
Could she be pregnant or is it her pcos?
Whats going on please guide

Would be thank full