Can you send me the link please

How did you get over it?

I cannot link on this forum. It's called "I'm struggling with anxiety caused by marijuana abuse"

You could start by easing your mind. It may sound silly, but it is an adequate exercise to lower your stresslevels:

Sit down a couple of times a day and start to slowly repeat aloud or in silence "I am calm, relaxed, patient and confident". Do this for 3 to 5 minutes. You can combine this with slowly breathing with your belly (not your chest) and closing your eyes.

Thank you so much! And I did read that forum. And I want to know have you been through this? have you been through the head aches, and feeling like you want to die, or you going to die at night, and being afraid to go to sleep?

In my case it was more fear of getting injured or getting a really irreversible disease.
I am not surprised that in your case the anxiety is focussed on dying in general, it is a common thought for anxious people, especially because there were so many deaths that must have triggered those thoughts (unconsciously).
The common denominator is unreasonable fear. It rises stress in you and that makes you more sensitive for all kinds of thoughts or feelings. They get exaggerated and unrealistic.
There are techniques to reverse this as you can read in that other thread. A counsellor should also be able to help you.
Fact is that you need to work on it yourself, that is the only way. Be confident you will feel better in time.
I wrote some more in the mentioned thread about other symptoms I had, all very common for anxiety.

okay last question for today? did you feel like you were dying? like all the time?

Hi jaunty_jay20.

JayRUPE, MegAdam and userK gave you great advice. Just keep your head high, stay positive and you'll overcome all issues.

Good luck!

I am so happy that there are people that have been through like me. I mean there are some points where i am getting fed up with feeling like this and i believe that i am going to do something to self destruct myself, but i am not going to do that because i have so much to live for. i have also been going to counseling and been to the doctors. so i hope for the best for me. I would really like to hear some people stories to see if they are similar to mines. I think that is what really also keeps me going to know that i am not alone.

i am not sure if you will ever see this but i get the same way im not sure if its from bud or im just a hypochondriac. just think that other people feel this to it usually makes me feel better

Thank you for responding to me

Its been almost a month and I am feeling better. I have learned that I do have anxiety, and that I am not dying as of right now and my panic attacks are from my thoughts. As I am writing this I am having a panic attack. Blah but its not as bad as it used to be about 2 months ago. I am updating you all because I want others that is reading this or has helped me realize that I can over come this anxiety and depression and fear. I can be a better person at the end of the day. I am going to counseling, been to the doctors, and going to school. I have had my few momenys where I thought about death and killing myself to end this suffering but I know I can't do tha at all. But I am bh far much better than the last time I posted. I feel that I should start working out more. But anyways would still love to hear from other people who has been through this and/or is going this... so yeah thanks for reading...

Hey man. Been a while but how are you doing?

I'm two months into mine and i still have an irrational fear that I'm not in reality or somethign weird like that. Now i'm dealing with anxiety. All from one bad experience from pot.