I drank 2 seed of marijuana as a way of family planning. My problem is that i nolonger have my periods.

SMOKE UP BABY! LITE IT UP!

Do uk if it affects the bleeding ?

Can you show where you got the information about how it leads to breast cancer, can you show me any facts on that? I am interested

I’m pretty sure that from smoking Cigarettes.

It's completely understood that you are biased to your own opinion but honestly people are looking for honest and facts on their others reactions of smoking marijuana while on birth control sorry if you're not that type to do so.

Nicotine puts pressure on your heart just like estrogen that's why it's bad because there's to much pressure on your heart but weed is chilled cause it doesn't have that affect, it just affects your lungs but that has nothing to do with estrogen so you'll be fine if you smoke pot and take bc

But you also haven't taken into consideration on how many of the people haven't been affected.

Exactly. Cigarettes is what causes those side effects

Lol. Birth control alone increases risks of blood clots and cardiovascular problems.

That could be a mixture of the hormones from the birth control and most likely cigarettes.