I have the same symptoms like you, wen a pen is directly pointed at my eyes it feels like it digs through my eye balls even imagining sharp objects facing me makes me cringe and make my eyes hurt

I personally have the exact same issue. I’m currently pretty young and mine started pretty recently but the only thing that triggers it is when I’m near out hanging objects(if that makes any sense), like in Walmart if you walk through the clan the aisles, I have to close my eyes or look at the ground for a while. It bothers me a lot and it seems I’m the only one that has it in my family.

that isn't a thing

This is called, "Ommetaphobia" which is the fear of something touching your eyes.

No. Visual Looming Sydrome

You all are not crazy. I have this exact same issue. When anything sharp or pointed gets anywhere near my eyes or I even think about something getting near my eyes they start driving me crazy. I get this pressure feeling in both eyes to the point I have to close them. And the only thing that seems to help is to cover them with my hand. I often wear sunglasses because I get almost the same protective feeling when wearing them. I'm 30 and have had this weirdness since probably s six years old. It's very annoying...

I cannot believe I found this post! I thought I was crazy feeling this way. I have to choose what I watch on TV because of this. I also have to be careful where I go. I can't go in department stores because of the racks.