Visual Looming Syndrome happens because of issues with eye coordination, a phobia can be caused by an early event/trauma. I think it´s the syndrome you have. It can be fixed with exercise.

I also have the same thing with the bedside table!! It sometimes stops me from sleeping and so I either have to stretch my arm out so I know that it is no where near me or put my feet there and swap sides. But for me watching someone running through a forest is the worst or if I’m in the car and we’re going past some trees. I sometimes panic and have to close my eyes. I feel like it’s getting worse and I don’t know what to do

Oh my gosh I’m so glad I’m not alone. This has happened since I was a child but no one has ever understood! I’m so glad I’m not alone. The nightstand thing happens to me and also when shopping and things are on a display and they are hung sticking off the shelf!

It sounds like Looming eye syndrome. I have successfully helped 2 people using hypnotherapy. You might want to find a hypnotherapist, near you, or contact someone familiar. My Lakeside Hypnotherapy FB page has an article about Looming eye syndrome, you might find interesting. Teya Graves

It sounds like Looming eye syndrome. I have successfully helped 2 people using hypnotherapy. You might want to find a hypnotherapist, near you, or contact someone familiar with the topic. My Lakeside Hypnotherapy FB page, has an article about Looming eye syndrome, you might find interesting. You can absolutely use some of the techniques listed there, to do your own work to lessen the symptoms. Teya Graves

What type of eye muscle exercises did you do to improve your condition?