Also, some other information is worth sharing. Someone was wondering if this is something we can give to someone through sex. I don’t know. During all this time (and just since the beginning of my disease!) I had only one, lovely, unique girlfriend. At the beginning we didn’t have sex because of my problem (I was feeling to depressed for doing any). Then we did, with protection. After having reassurance from all those tests and all those doctors that I did NOT have any infections, we started doing it without any protection. Not we do it regularly, mostly without protection. She doesn’t have any problem.
Also, my “native country” where I did the urine and sement culture is Italy. In Italy these an other tests are around 40 pounds, nothing compared to the UK where you cannot really get this tests privately even if you wanted -___-
Ah, and btw, I also considered other options: strictures, diverticulum, etc. I didn an MRi and it was all good. As usual :P
vaaal

Thanks for your story. Keep us updated periodically

I read the majority of all these post and wanted to give my story.

Well, I been dealing with this b/s for a while too. Multiple times I been in out of the docs thinking it was for chlamydia & ghoneria. I tested for HIV, and any other std's too, but they kept coming back negative. Then 1 day I got some blisters on my D**k and it swelled up twice the size. I'm uncircumcised, so the thing that scared the hell outta me was the fact that it was so swelled up, I couldn't even move the skin back at all to clean it. And Cleaning it hurt like a mother!! I had to grow the balls to pull the skin back to do it, and I would just about cry everytime.. I went back in to the docs and he said I had herpes and I believed it at first. I was all sad for a few weeks. Then I went somewhere else to get a second opinion cause that place I was going to, the people there were dumbasses. Constantly never knew what was wrong with me. So anyways I told my new doc what was up and what that previous doc had said to me, and he asked if he took a visual or did he have test results? An he only looked and automatically said I have herpes. I think that doc kinda just said that to me to get me out of there cause we don't get along at all. Well anyways, I told my new doc about my symptoms and all that an he said I bet you have Syphillis. Sure enough, test results came back and that's what I had. I got treated and I was scheduled for a 3 month up follow up. I missed it cause I didn't feel that itch or pain in my urethra, and a few weeks after that I started feeling it ago.

So that's my story. And apparently in my state, syphyllis is starting to become the new std like chlamydia and ghoneria were. Apparently it's more common than we thought. It's just harder to find. So good luck guys. Strap up next time..

It could be HSV. Hard to detect.

Most girls who were gangbanged in the urethra before might expierence irregular periods as the blood stream is somewhat blocked by the swelling of the bladdder because there shouldn't be anything in the urethra except water and urine. Go see a doctor or someone expierenced in this.

Use augmentin or azythromycin and rub triple antibiotic ointment on meatus

Did you ever find out what it was?

Life is worth living bro though things are bad today tomorrow will be different keep hoping for the best and don't throw in the towel.

Stay strong Bro

Wow, I've been using ZANE HELLAS Wild Pure Greek Essential Oil of Oregano for the last 2 days (20 drops spaced out per day) combined with D-Mannose supplements and I'm getting better! I've had this weird irritation in my penis for the last 3 weeks after unprotected oral sex and it's finally getting better now! I took azithromycin and then I tried diflucan and they didn't work but this extra strong oregano oil feels like it's doing the trick!!! TRY IT!! Make sure you get high quality oregano oil that is high in CARVACROL (my bottle is 90% carvacrol).

Urinary analysis would do.... It staph arus

Urinary analysis would do it.... It s called staphylococus arus

Anti Biotics would clear it

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Yes you are mostly right. What I did, I boiled some water, filled it with salt to make it very salty. Then wash your penis, including inside urethra thoroughly. #dont burn urself but make sure water is hot. Feels nice actually wen u do it. Repeat it couple times and the bacteria will die

Similar story, few weeks after unprotected oral developed extremely frequent urination and general pain in shaft and meatus. No discharge, sores. Went away after a week. 2 months later it came back as testicular pain with frequent urination and rectal discomfort. 3 negative std tests the doc gave me ceftriaxone shot and 1g of zithro. Heaviness in balls went away. But after about 5 days my original symptoms we're back. I'm thinking the anti-inflammatory effects of zithro might be causing temporary relief. Pain in urethra along shaft and irritated meatus. Been about 3 weeks since, girlfriend has no symptoms but we haven't had sex since. Urologist appt in a couple weeks, can't find an urgent care that does mycoplasma test. Thinking NGU , prostatitis, or fungal. Although if NGU thinking zithro would have killed it. The pain is so inconsistent and seemingly travelling. I've got what I believe is a gnarly cyst in my perineum and I occasionally get a burning itch all over my genitals. Also been getting split skin in my thighs that absolutely kills. I'll update as soon as I can. Can anyone recommend a take home ureaplasma test?

Take home mycoplasma test*