I can eat red hot chili peppers, but . . . .I wouldn't want one up my bum

NO BUTTER. 1 tsp of butter in your rear end can cause a severe infection. One that will cost you your limbs. That is 4 amputations. Plus the loss of your testicle if you are male. As well as your eyeballs. The infection gets right into your blood from that tiny amount of butter and then manifests in your limbs. An injection of antibiotics is given each and every single week for the rest of your life. New advancements in antibiotics has solved this problem with one shot of antibiotics that clears up the problem, but there is still a life long battle you will face from this infection. You would have been a torso from 1 tsp of butter. Seriously. If you aren't old enough to enter an adult store to buy a water based lube maybe olive oil works. Watch whatever you use to make sure butter has not been mixed in without you knowing.

NO BUTTER. 1 tsp of butter in your rear end can cause a severe infection. One that will cost you your limbs. That is 4 amputations. Plus the loss of your testicle if you are male. As well as your eyeballs. The infection gets right into your blood from that tiny amount of butter and then manifests. An injection of antibiotics is given each and every single week for the rest of your life. New advancements in antibiotics has solved this problem with one shot of antibiotics that clears up the problem, but there is still a life long battle you will face from this infection. You would have been a torso from 1 tsp of butter. Seriously. If you aren't old enough to enter an adult store to buy a water based lube maybe olive oil works. Watch whatever you use to make sure butter has not been mixed in without you knowing.

So if you don't have any thing else but cooking oil. What can i use i have butter will that work?

ha ha ha

False equivalence. Use your stomach acid as eye drops and let me know how that works out for you. Saliva contains digestive enzymes which normally wouldn't irritate tissue unless of course you're rubbing it over and over and over for long periods. Another reason one shouldn't lick their lips in winter and why people get chappy.

Vegetarian oil like virgin olive oil is good. Also food grade coconut oil. Avoid animal fat oils like lard butter etc as they can bring in bacteria. I like olive oil because it stays on the "device" but I don't know how it is for Greek sex with a condom. Just anal play and enemas olive oil and coconut work well.

From a married guys point of view......Ive been treating myself (yes, its a treat) to anal for along time, mmm, feels SO good.  :)

Anyway, regarding lube, Ive used Vaseline, Crisco, coconut oil, baby shampoo, bodywash soap, shampoo and conditioner. I like using soap etc in the shower, you dont have to worry about getting "lube" all over the place and you and your toys (if used) will be squeaky clean when youre finished playing.

I recall using KY once or twice, lol.

Ive never had an issue, but your body might react differently.

You can experiment with what works by applying a dab of whatever to a finger and rubbing some around your anus and sliding a little inside, if you have no reaction of any kind after 15 or 20 minutes, you should be good to go.

To the OP: I would hope you have your dilemma solved by now? Are there no stores near to your home that you could go to by yourself or do you have a friend that might bring you shopping? Where theres a will, theres a way.   

Wow very helpful thanks