Don't ever do it I made the mistake many times bc I was a young teenage and never read the papers they make you sign before you start taking the medicine and I found my self every time I dra k even could be about 3 to for beers or shots and I would have color flashes distorted vision and usually ended up puking

The amount of time intoxicated is misspelled on here blows my mind.

i drank all the time on accutane and felt fine, however I didn't see results. I continued to break out and nothing ever cleared up. I think it was because I drank. You should be fine drinking on it, but it may mess with your results.

You are not supposed to drink as this medication is extremely hard in the liver. I have been on it for 8 months now and I have drank now and then although I would feel guilty because the last thing you want is liver problems. I noticed I got buzzed a lot faster and I also felt like I broke out after everytime I would drink. It's really not worth it. A drink every once in a while isn't horrible but what I did was just skip my meds that day. I know it's still in your system but I figured it would be less harmful on my liver all at once.

Its definitely not advisable. Before starting on Accutane I was generally rather good at holding my drinks but since then I've found it takes a lot less for me to get completely wasted, and the first time I drank after going on it, I drank the same amount as I would normally and blacked out incredibly quick and threw up several times, I still can't clearly remember what happened. Also the hang over after was killer, worst three days of my life. However, I'm usually alright if I limit myself.

DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL While on Accutane. You can suffer lifelong damage to your liver. It is not worth it.

I have been on accutane for 7,5 months now. My doctor told me that if i want to drink, i have to pause the treatment for 2 weeks and then continue after. I am currently on 30mg.
So.. After reading all post on the internet about accutane and drinking, i decided to pause accutane for 1 week before my night out - and then drink responsible - and then continue the treatment after.
When i went out, as i wrote - paused accutane for 1 week before. I was drinking for i think 7 hours - and at that time i had had i think about 10 drinks (vodka redbull - everything with vodka lol) + 1 shot. So it was not intense drinking (atlest not the type of drinking im used to when i go out, lol ). When i came home i didnt really feel drunk at all. I drank a lot of water and went to bed.
Now.. For 2 days! I have had so much hangovers. This normally dosnt happen for me. I have to drink a lot more normally to get handovers, and i never get it for 2 days. I dont know if i will still feel like this tomorrow also. So, im very happy i didnt drink more than i did, and didnt take accutane 7 days up to the event. Be carefull! I have to have bloodtest in 2 weeks - kinda currious this time if my doctor can tell ive been out :p

Lmao you sound like a light weight. I drank the whole time I was on it and didn’t experience any problems... even blacked out once or twice.

Hi Guys, I took Accutane for about 4-5 months and I'm 100% clear now but, I have noticed whenever I consume alcohol almost right after i get a severe stomach ache in my lower abdomen, How long do the Accutane effects last??

Learn how to spell " whether"..lol..u should not be drinking