SAME!! I'm 13 and 88 pounds and all I want to do is gain weight.

oh you’re fine! i’m the same as you except i weight 90 so i’m about 10 more lbs. since you are still growing i bet you’ll gain more weight very soon! try eating more protein and carbs :)

Please don't be upset about your weight im sure your absolutely gorgeous don't ever force yourself to be thinner we are all built differently I hope you feel better and learn to love your body and stop comparing it to others because you can only be yourself

I’m 5 foot 1 and 13 and weigh 92 pounds. Is that a good amount?

I am 13 also turning 14 in december and i am 5’ and i weigh 78 lbs. i have ADHD and take pills for that. I think i am underweight. Sometimes i am just NOT hungry at all so i dont eat. But after i dont eat i get sick. I also NEVER eat breakfast for some reason.

Really? Im 100... is that underweight?

Me neither. And I’m 100 lbs...

I weigh the same and I’m 5’1... I feel like that’s too much

How are you losing weight quickly?

aHem you are beautiful just the way you are, everyone's different shapes and sizes :)

New Member

You probley wont see this but, I’m 13 I weigh 96.8 I’m 5’1 my weight is fine but the apprence of my stumich is fat kinda like water weight gain. How do I get rid of it, I’m tired of feeling not skinny

I'm 5'1, 13, and I weigh 156 pounds. How do you do it?????
I dont look that fat, but I'm gaining weight and I'm not even overeating!

Seriously can u not! U are like the perfect weight and are probably very beautiful! I wish I was that skinny..