I felt like that from eating a simple salad. I don't know if it was the lettuce, tomatoes or cucumbers, but I was hurting big time! I just had mine out 5 days ago, which was probably dumb to try salad so soon anyway, but I was bored from eating soup!

I had my gallbladder removed on December 28th, 2017. I had a laparoscopic surgery. I was lucky to only have the pain for a month before having it removed. It started with me eating Burger King 2 days before Thanksgiving. I went to work and starting throwing up bile and I was in a lot of pain from there it was either every day or every other day. At times I couldn't lay down, sit, stand, I would be in a prayer position. I went to Urgent Care and they suggested the ER. I went to the ER they did an ultrasound and found nothing(supposedly that was due to a lazy tech). Two days later im back in the ER they do a cat scan and nothing. I saw a gastroenterologist and he said its definitely your gallbladder and he sent me to see the radiologist for a Hida Scan. During the scan my gallbladder didn't show up. The next day the gastroenterologist said my gallbladder is not functioning and it needs to come out. I was fine for 2 weeks no pain. Then on December 27th I started having pains again so I went to the Er. They did an ultrasound again and boom 1 tiny gallstone lodged at the opening of my gallbladder. My mother and grandmother both had theirs removed, but they had open surgery ouch. So they admitted me and my surgery was the next morning. I felt pressure not much pain. the had me on a liquid diet. I had sugar free jello, vanilla ice cream, nasty cream soup, lemon ice, and tea. I had no bad reactions. Since ive been home I had no issues. Each day is better less gas in my stomach. I eat soup, crackers, and low fat milks. I haven't had any issues so far. Hope this helps. Any further questions email me ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of private e-mails is not allowed*** *** all questions should be discussed on our website *** Please read our Terms of Use

Ask your Dr. For Bile Salts. Cuts down the bile that goes directly into the gallbladder instead it will help it cut down the amount going into the intestines.good to help digestion!

Wow, and you didn't experience ANY discomfort?

It sounds like you are doing the right thing. I had mine out the second week of March and I got up and moved around a lot without trying to be overly active. Although you feel much better, give your body a break. It is still healing inside and out. I'm still watching what I eat and am trying new things every day. I also had to have mine out due to pancreatitis caused by a blocked bile duct. I went back to work after a week and am glad I stayed home that long. I was bored but felt better about it.

My vision was, still is blurry on the 3rd day! I'm pretty lucky. I ate healthy before, so not much change. I watch my fat intake, and probably will never see fries, tacos or burgers again.

You are very lucky!