1) do not wear anything except cotto.
2) do not get out in the sun. If you do , apply sunscreen before going out.
3) drink plenty of water.
4) try to stay cool.
5) I guess you have dry skin and do not sweat so try to use cocoa butter lotion and exercise to make exercise to make yourself sweat.
I too have the same problem. In my guess people like us have allergy from heat.
If you do sweet and do not have a dry skin then ignore this reply

I have this too what would left handed have to do with it I am also left handed

MORNING...SWEETHART I GOT THE SAME THING THAT YOU G It starts maybe 45D AGO O.AND I AM WORRIED TOO BECAUSE I CAN'T DO NOTHING MUCH ANY MORE.i don't like to go to DR too often.so i tried to do my own thing. the i can tell you from the beginning maybe we can help 1 and 2 maybe more...etc.i speek Spanish and English...ooooooook

Hey guys,

Even I had the same problem, especially during winters I used to get poking needle sensations on my upper body when Im tensed, exposed to heat or eat spicy food. I consulted a doctor who gave me antihistamine tablets and some cream which didn't help.

The solution to this problem is ' START SWEATING'. Hit the gym and do cardio for like 45 mins. Once you start sweating , those needle poking sensations will vanish. But you should be consistent with the cardio workouts to get rid of this problem for good.
(I guess the lack of sweating during winters might be the cause of this problem).

Im having this too. When im excited, nervous, hot, or angry i feel this pins on my back and arms. It started on my forearms but slowly spread to my neck, back, shoulders, face, and hands. I mostly love the cold and spent time indoors. I guess it help with my depression and anxiety but still hurts. I just turned 18 and one day the new feeling came out of nowhere

I have had this ever since I used an electric blanket, and have gotten this on and off for 5 months, the only thing that stops it for me is cooling down which is not always possible considering I live in a hot climate, has anyone figured out what it is or how to permanently stop it, my gp does not know what it is.

Well this is the first time I have heard someone describing my feeling point to point.
Even the slight rise in temp makes me go scratching like crazies. I can’t run or lift or go out in heat. Your comment was educational but is there a solution to it ?

I am left handed and i experience this when i get to warm.

I am? I get the sensation when I'm to warm

I just started suffering from this and it's not clogged pores because it happens to me when I'm just in the Sun and not sweating but it also happens when I get hot and sweat. It's ruining my life I'm locked up indoors all the time now what the heck

I have the same thing. And yes, it is very painful. Mine seems to be seasonable. I only get them from October to March. Cold weather is when I get them mostly. I know they hurt like a cactus poking your body all at once. It had interrupted sex, socializing, or when I get nervous. Nothing helps to sooth them except for cooling off. My doctor told me the same thing about taking antihistamines. That does not work. It has nothing to do with allergies. I personally believe it's our nervous system.

so what i realize that is, if i continue to sweat everyday from either going to the sauna or exercise, the symptom become less and less severe and eventually goes away. The tough part is sweat the first time if i haven't exercised or in the sauna for a while. But after a week the symptom goes away completely.