It has been 17 days now from my operation. Several internal ones that would bleed during any BM removed. There is almost no pain now with a BM, and I put some TP in between the cheeks after due to a light brown discharge still. Every so often I will get the mucus type.

I stopped taking any softener almost a week ago, which really reduced the discharge between BM's. As gross as it sounds, farting was a loaded experience during that time.

Currently drinking a lot of water, and trying to eat as much fiber as possible. I also am taking Turmeric to try and reduce any swelling I still have. I am hoping for the discharge to stop within the next several months, but it is already better than what it use to be.

Mark

I am going through a similar case. My pus hasnt stopped aince last one and a half year and i have tried everything . What helped you stop it . Please help with a solution

Myassisonfire135900
Hi frend great to hear dat !!
Coz I was waiting 4 sum1 to answer like tis to my same question of wen will the discharge stops I m so worried
As m in 11th day of my Haemorrhoidectomy wid leackage so as u hav answered great so may b I shd hav da patience till 4 weeks dan k thanks

Thank you for this post. I am 2 weeks post and was concerned about drainage and pain at this point. I had an extensive surgery since the hem. was not in one area but rather all the way around. Tired of this recovery process and ready to be back to some semblance of normalcy.

Ugh i had my surgery 1 week ago today im in so much pain .anyone pls what seems to help ?besides pain meds bc there not doing the job right now and am discharging dime size amounts its horrible

I just saw your post and am glad to hear you are better but your information has helped me greatly cause I’m on my second week and feel this pain will never end I usually heal very fast as well but this is a nightmare! I have not felt so much pain in my life and I suffer daily on normal circumstances due to other medical conditions but not this severe! Oh I pray God would ease it but I guess time heals all thank you for you informative fed back ! Grateful for information. Praying for weeks to pass by quickly I’m going nuts.

Did you have to go back to

Hi, I'm 10 weeks out and still have drainage if I cannot empty properly, which still happen often. I do sitz bath, apply aloe gel, do muscle exercise with breathing but still have pain and narrow anal. That I need to manually loosen 2x a day. I cannot describe how tired I'm and angry with myself for being so stupid to agree on the surgery. I'm just 37 so knowing that I ruined the rest of my life is pretty depressing as the rectum won't heal 100% and never be the same as before. This I learnt after I had the surgery cos the doctor didn't say anything about these post issues.

Thanks for posting that follow up. It's important to read this for people going through it. I'm 1-1/2 weeks post op and was worried that everyone had leakage for months or years even.