I had brown gooey stuff this morning and then it became more red and it was blood, I think it’s coming out of my vaginal opening but I’m not sure if it’s coming out of my urthera (pee hole) I’m 12 y/o and I’m turning 13 in April

the ages you start are from 8-16

Actually u should start ur period between 8 and 15

OH SO WRONG! I've had it come out the pee hole since I was a child in grade school, where in health class (gym) they'd say the same thing, "blood never comes out of the pee hole", and it made me never inquire again. I was a weird one who did have it come out the urethra and thirty years later, it still comes out of there.

I started when I was 14 so and maybe she doesn’t have auto correct cuz Ik I’d be spelling jibber I sh if I didn’t have my autocorrect

Nooo! Definitely not! That would be extremely painful.

Same for the brown stuff but now it’s like, SOMETIME they are bloods come out “ I don’t feel it getting out but I feel it in the pad

Omg thank you for saying that about the town stuff! I was really stressing out!