Hi can anyone help me with this im 16 and since i was 15 i have had these little white spots around the rim of my head on my penis and i want to know what this is because i am not sure what to do about it i dont feel any pain or itchyness but another thing is that it cant be a sexually transmitted disease because i havent had sex yet so could some one please help me with this :-)

I am a 13 year old male hasnt had sex.
i have a red line running under my penis that goes from the tip of foreskin down to the starting of ballsack.
I do masturbate probably everyday and i do ejaculate would this be the cause for it. if so how can i fix this problem?

i also have white spots on the underside which i would also like to know what they are?

i have a red line underneath my penis and white spots in that area what are they casued from? i masturbate once a day and ejaculate. i am 13 yeas old and have been masturabting since i was 11 and a half.
NEED HELP!

I suspect that these little dots or spots are whitish in colour, they may be very small and quite numerous. If so, you can stop worrying. They are simply tiny collections of secretions from glands in the skin of the end of your penis. They are quite harmless, and no treatment is needed. They often go away as puberty ends.

**edited by moderator**

im 19 years old iv also had this still do iv had it befor i had sex and now i can say i have my fair share of sexual intercorse and it has had no effect on any of my health sences nor my sex life i think it can be normal but get a doctor to look at it just incase theres a simuler thing that is aparently cancer causeing or something so get it checked

ive got this problem with white spots on my penis . and my penis is kinda crooked .im 12 goin on 13 and my penis is crooked . it dosent hurt when i hav a erection . and these white dots dont hurt either . ther just really freakin me out ! . and in a couple of weeks time im goin to be circumcicsied ! . i need help pppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllleeeassssweee!

can you get rid of them ???

Dude I was worried that I got an infection. But all is fine...

Just FYI I'm a 26 year old male and I've had these sebaceous glands since I was about 14, so 12 years and they havent gone away but they are really nothing to worry about if they are normal. And no woman has ever said anything perhaps because she knows they are normal to

Will they go away though? I'm fifteen and have had them for a while...

If you’ve never had sex, then it is extremely unlikely that you have an STD or warts. The problem could be acne or infected hair follicles – completely normal in someone your age. If you are worried about anything on your penis, you should see a doctor – a diagnosis of the problem can help you stop worrying about it. You can also help to keep the skin healthy by  washing every day with a mild cleanser and applying a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with vitamins that target penis health and can help to tone and smooth the penile skin.

Small, white dots around the rim of the penis could be pearly penile papules. These are not sores or warts; they are a normal variation in human anatomy. You should not try to pop them or remove them yourself, as you will only make the area sore and possibly cause an infection. They are not contagious, and they should not cause any other problems, except possibly mild soreness if you masturbate frequently. The papules may come and go over time, and if they bother you, they can be removed by a doctor. You can also help to keep your penis skin healthy and responsive by keeping it clean, washing away any smegma that forms, and applying a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil).

hey but my balls are like reciley and they look like they are skin like died skin peling off of my bolls and i hav a boner most of the time and i have white spots whats up with that bro