it's nothing to worry about, We hate them, but it won't do any harm. If you use any Cream that contain cocoa butter or any lotion that has collagen will make the lines less visible.

its not stretch marks i have them too and im skinny

Don't worry, they're just stretch marks from you growing taller.

Ya they're not from you being fat or anything its really from you growing taller.

I dont know much about veins and stuff but it might be a varicose vein

It's nothing serious they are just stretch marks which are caused from bod building and pregnancy and other similar stuff etc.

I too have the same thing and it just showed up

It's actually related to strenuous exercise, burning of fats and stretching.

Same dude I'm 15 and I got em

Im also fifteen and have them as well, and I have red lines on my back. I believe that they are just stretch marks from growing.

I've got white lines on my knees, from what I've heard they are only crease marks caused by bending down on your knees and getting back up ? so I don't think it's anything to be worried about

I have them too

I recently just noticed the samething and wondering if anyone came up with a solution or answer because I am worried now.It came out of nowhere and has been here for about a month now.