Me and my boy friend do not have sexual intercourse. But we have oral sex and finger each other (When fingering me he does not insert his finger to my virginal just touches the area around). We make sure that he does not cum any where near me. Although the chances of getting pregnancy seems less I am bit worried about its possibility .I appreciate if you can answer the following questions to clarify my doubts.
-Although we don’t have actual sex is there any way I can be pregnant from pre cum? I have heard that if the guy pees after the last ejection it gets flushed away and there is no risk of getting pregnant from it. Is this true?
- Can pregnancy be caused just merely touching around the virginal area (if cum/pre cum was on the fingers) or the finger has to be actually inserted to the virginal?
-If incase pre cum /cum was around the virginal opening can they swim up and cause pregnancy?

hey,

the answer to all of theos questions is THEORHETICALY yes but the actual chances are very slim.

if a guy urinates after he ejaculates and there is no semen any where on his penis then there shouldnt be any sperm in the pre cum which would come out after that.

sperm needs to get into the vagina and swim up into the uterus and the fallopian tubes for pregnancy to occur.

if if is on the outside of your vagina it can get inside if it gets on the folds even then it is very rare for that to happen. so like i said the chances of you getting pregnate form that are almost 0%

hope this helps :-)

my fiancee had sex accidentally during my ovulation cycle last week. we usually dont just to be extra careful, but the new medicine my doctor has me on has screwed up my cycle and my ovulation came early this month. i have has some pinkish discharge when i urinate and have been kinda tired. could i be pregnant?

Me and my girl friend did not have a ful penetration i barley inserted it (we both think it din't go to deep). then we decided not to(because it hurt her so we stopped). and i am not sure if i had started to precum. I wiped it before i inserted to be sure but there was nothing on the cloth. So i am worried because i herd of precum and that it may contain some sperm. i have done some research and have learned that if pee after a previous ejaculation that the pee washes the left over sperm away and i peed about an hour before all this hapend (my last ejaculation was the previous night). I'm not sure how to describe it but if it helps in think like only the tip of my penis went in and not for long that's why we aren't sure how deep it went.

Hey gangsgud. I would be shocked if she got pregnate from that..... its highly unlikly

Hey bio major could u answer this for me? How likely do u think me getting pregnant from this encounter is.. We were drunk and he tried to penetrate me but was not hard enough. He attempted one time and maybe an inch went in. What do u think? I'm really scared.

so, did she get pregnant? the same thing happened to me and i'm very worried, bcs i havent gotten my period yet, although i've taken two tests and both came back negative