I've been on the pill for 2 months now, and had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and we didnt withdraw. I'm not very worried and am getting craps and anxiety. Do you think i'm pregnant?

Hi I am on my third month of the pill(combo) and I had sex without a condom on the first day of taking the pill. I never miss a day and he didnt cum inside me. should I be worried? 

Im freaking out -- I've been on the pill for around a month and a half. The other night I had unprotected sex and he didn't pull away. I'm seriously considering going to the chemist and buying the day after pill anyway -- I guess it's just for my well being to be more safe than sorry -- Is having sex always going to be this alarming? I've been taking my pill around the same time (it varies between 6am and 11am) but still, I just keep having these flashes of children EEEEEEEK :S

Does your partner ejaculate inside of you? I'm beginning to become worried because whilst being on microgynon 30, I had my 7 break and we had unprotected sex on the 6th day of my break and then again three days after beginning the pill again. I've been taking the pill for just under a year now. Any advise please?

i have never skipped my birth control pill and i just had unprotected intercourse. he may have ejaculated inside me just a bit. will i get pregnant?

Hi, I'm worrying and it probably is not helping me at all, I began the microgynon ed pill at the close of Nov and my doctor said as long as you've taken the pill for 7 days at a time properly, it should be effective and if you miss 1 take it asap. She said that when I went onto the dummy pills i would get a withdrawal bleed which was basically a period. I had not long begun the pill and I stopped using it on the 9th of january because it was giving me side effects. I only had sex 5 times during the short weeks i was on it. Twice a condom was used all the way through as well as i had just began, Twise we were interrupted so we didn't finish at all but we didn't use a condom and once we went all the way through but he pulled out (though I was worrying about pre ejaculation fluids here as this was without a condom too)....I stopped taking the pill completely after this as have broken up with my partner and the pill was making me poorley....I'm basically just fretting...I had the bleed after i stopped the pill but havent yet come to my next bleed and my period should be due...Opinion?

Hi, I'm a male and I'm not on the pill. I didn't have sex, but I used a condom anyway. Is there a chance I'm pregnant? I haven't had
My period for 29 years, I'm worried.

I'm exactly the same, we only had sex for about ten minutes and we used the withdrawal method so he didn't actually cum inside of me. I've been on the pill for a steady two months? But I'm quite careless as to when I take it and stuff, at irregular intervals. Should I be worried about being pregnant?

Ive had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he came inside me but im on the pill which i took yesterday does this me i could be pregnant?? I'm on the pill since i was 16 bit worried as im 24 and my boyfriend is only 20.

Hi, i'm on my 3 month on taking the pill and i had unprotected sex lastnight and forgot to take my pill.. Could i still get pregnant??

I have kind of that problem. I had protected sex but the condom came off.. I've been on the 28 day pack and I only took one pill late during the second week. I took it very early the next morning. about 12 hours after supposed too. but all my other days were on track. I usually start my period between the 1-3 days of the last week but I haven't started yet and I just took the third day pill. should I be worried? or am I just overreacting. I've heard so many different things. I'm also having cramps an acne like a perio for me would usually give me. but no bleeding. could anyone help me?

Did you get pregnant?