Do a google search "endocannabinoids adrenal" and the study will appear. This is a life threatening situation. Serious studies on PUBMED should be allowed to be posted. This blood pressure can kill, and lives are at stake.

No mj doesn't cause adrenal gland tumors. Everybody has grown a mass on adrenal gland. They r usually benign but if they grow bigger then 2 inches then u would go to endo dr. Adrenal gland is the size of your thumb. I have a 3 inch t urmor and going to have it removed. All test showed that my adrenal glands r functioning just fine but it needs to be removed because of size.

This is not true. Cannabis improves the symptoms of Addisons Disease. As with all other medications it is to be used wisely and under medical supervision.

That would more likely be Cushing's.

Until it burns out LOL. Get rid of the hubris.

I agree, cannabis helps the production of cortisol but by the time we found out my Addison's diagnosis it was to late.
Now I have to take prednisone for the rest of my life if I want to live.
I don't just have Addison's, I also have hypo pituitary diagnosis. ( pituitary and endocrine insufficiency)
The problems are a plethora of what I had no idea.
The high/low bp, high/low blood sugar, nothing in my body functions right.
You'd think that the major organs in your body is what your life line is but the adrenal system/lymph nodes and your pituitary is what they call regulators!

I have searched long and hard on the internet for anything.

Then I came across CBD's which is made from the stalk of the cannabis plant. There isn't THC or anything to make you " high. "

I figure if those can kill cancer cells then what can it do with autoimmune diseases?

I have a best friend I ordered them for with stage 4 carcinoma. I ordered myself some to see if it helps with the autoimmune diseases I have. I have 3. Go figure.

Then I can get off the poison of medicine I'm putting in my body.

Don't get me wrong, I am a disabled licensed nurse and have practiced medicine since '85. There are some meds you really need!

I'm not a Dr. I have to tell you that. This is just a nursing advice I am giving.

Check with your endocrinologist before trying anything like this. The site I go to says it is legal in all 50 states.

Hey, it's worth a try and see if I will balance out and not feel bad as I usually do.

Hope this helps you,
Kelli

Alright there. I've had Addison's disease since I was 15 (32 now) I've smoked everyday without fail for the past 17 years and it hasn't affected me in any way shape or form. But everyone is different. I still manage to hold a job down as a truck mechanic for 12 hours a day 6 days a week.

I just read an article on Fix My Gut that explained that THC increases cortisol output; CBD lowers cortisol, so if you were smoking MJ (increasing your cortisol) and the stopped, your cortisol levels seemed to have dropped again (I'm not a doc - just telling you what I read).

I cannot find a doctor who knows anything about Addison's. I ordered Hemp Oil (CBD) but now hesitate to use it because apparently it lowers cortisol even further (THC increases cortisol) which seems counter productive because I have to take Cortef (hydrocortisone) to get my cortisol levels up. So frustrating to know what to do!

I totally agree I have Addison's disease I've had it for seven years the first 4 were hell until I started smoking weed 3 years ago it relaxes me and it's amazing for my back pain and aches

Check into Bartonella infection, especially if you have cats. Your symptoms sound just like you have Cat Scratch fever. I have it and know the symptoms well.

See a Naturopathic dr., Herbalist and read Medical Literature as I am suffering from the same

READ ABOVE THE COMMENT OF SUE