yes I am very happy. I had Dr. Cal vert do a procedure this morning at his Newport Beach surgery Center

I had a breast augmentation about several years ago by Calvert... He botched the job and I've been miserable with very lopsided boobs for years. Can't wait to get them Re done

The Calvert team was tipped on who you are and why you are seeking opinions on the Dr. His marketing company are flooding the internet with positive reviews. Any person with a brain will know that there is no 100 % satisfaction from all customers. Unless reviews are false and fabricate.
Calvert is a criminal and he hires company to assault witness and defame them and keep their mouth shut. They harass and assault the witness-patient and patient's family members. And presenting false and forged documents to the court. Signature and finger prints taken illegally by Calvert's team and used to falsify evidence to the court.

how was your rhinoplasty with Dr calvert? was it performed good n the scars of the surgery were hidden. your comments will help me. thnxs

Thank you for posting the letter. I also am considering Dr. Calvert for my SECONF revision rhinoplasty. My nose was really botched by a self-proclaimed TOP rhinoplsaty surgeon who actually has barely done revisions I had found out much later after I had my surgery with him. Cant wait to have hopefully the last revision of the revision!

I think you must have seen a bad movie. I know exactly what your talking about and very little of it is accurate to the happenings in 2013. No review has been fabricated I can assure you this. I personally know celebs, models and friends of mine who underwent revision rhinoplasty with him and ALL were successful and looking fabulous and happy. Dr. Calvert is definitely not a criminal unless you have some facts on hand to make these accusations you are opening yourself to be prosecuted for false statements and ill say.

I want to share my experience with Dr Jay Calvert. I met him at his Beverly Hills office and he really took his time and was very nice. I needed a rib graft to fox my weak nose. My surgery was a success! He also gave me some injection for the scar tissue, It helped a lot ! I can recommend Dr. Calvert for complex revision rhinoplasty.

I am wondering the same thing

Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants at 1808 Verdugo Blvd, Suite 403, Glendale, Los Angeles BUTCHERED my nose.

He performed a horrific botched closed primary rhinoplasty on me and failed to take any responsibility.