Users comments and reviews on article Pros and Cons of Tongue Piercing by Sandra Reichstetter, Ph.D

not to mention it is popular with h****rs.
people spend a fortune on braces and dentists then do something that can break teeth, brilliant.

You don't know how ignorant you sound Jr23.

I've had my piercing for 7 years and it has NEVER cause ANY issues. No chipping, no infections, absolutely no problems with my mouth at all. My teeth are still as straight as ever and I'm definitely not a h****r.

With age teeth tend to shift any way with or without a tongue piercing.

So its just one of those things where it's up to the person take care of the piercing properly.

what if you dont have mouth wash what do you do
'?

i got mine done yesterday and the swelling and that bad i can still talk and that i just have a cough? and my voice has gone funny what does that mean? x

i have a white gunk under my tounge on the ball is that a sign of healing? or infection? x

the pros that are mentioned here aren't really pros are they? this article should be called the "Cons of Tongue Piercing"

Don't pretend to be offering both points of view if you aren't really.

i got my done on my penis... on the tip now im on the hospital cause i got an infection... so piercing is bad... don't do it...

go to the store and buy some