Hi I am a 14 year old boy and I need a better way wanking using my hand gets boating after so yeah I can not go and buy a sec toy so what could I use for my self

Masturbation is relaxing, pleasant, harmless, healthy, and contributes to restful sleep if done before bedtime.

How you do it depends on whether you have an internally lubricated foreskin that glides up and down the shaft or whether you have been unforeskinned.

If you are foreskinned, then all you need to do is slide your foreskin back and forth. The internally lubricated foreskin glides without friction.

If you are unforeskinned, then you will need some lubrication and you need to slide your hand up and down the shaft. You will likely injure yourself without lubricant. Some lubricants are baby oil, vegetable oil, personal lubricant, soapy water, and saliva.

It is common, however, for an unforeskinned male, who has been deprived of his internally lubricated foreskin, to have friction burns if he does not apply external lubricant.

There are many myths about masturbation, which simply are not true. 

Masturbation does NOT cause insanity.

Masturbation does NOT cause you to go blind.

Masturbation does NOT cause hair to grow in your palms.

Masturbation does NOT cause impotence.

Masturbation does NOT prevent fathering children.

Masturbation does NOT stunt your growth.

Masturbation does NOT cause penile curvature.

Masturbation does NOT decrease stamina.

Masturbation does NOT cause muscle weakness.

Masturbation does NOT cause pimples.

Masturbation does NOT cause loss of blood.