Hi, I can see me progressively growing old, like I can’t do things I used to achive before in one day, I am slower, need more concentretion. My son is now faster in doing things we used to do together. My neighbour uses Juvenon, and is very satisfied with it. Anyone tried Juvenon?I would like to hear more opinions.

Juvenon affects energy level of organism, skin appearance, memory, weight control, growth hormone, and many other functions. It is a combination of acetyl l-carnitine and alpha lipoic acid. L-carnitine plays role in mitohondria- energy-producing cell organelles –to work more efficiently and produce more energy for cells. Alpha lipoic acid is famous for it’s antioxidant properties, by inhibiting cell damage by free radicals. It can preserve cells from aging, inhibit nerve destruction in some conditions like diabetic polyneuropathy. Affect of this combination of supplements is proven mental enhancement and higher energy levels of all body tissues.