In this day and age where most of our bodies are overly acidic thanks to our diet, we should look to neutralize this acidity. Enough has been said about what foods are good and which ones add to the problem. Since water is 80% of our body weight it only helps to see whether we can make an improvment through water. Alkaline ionized chanson brings tremendous benefits to our health which normal bottled, mineral or distilled water cant.

Restore Cell Function: Ionized water machines produce electrically charged ionized water that can actually “donate” electrical current and rejuvenate your cells.

Increase Hydration: Ionized water passes through your tissues more easily because of its smaller molecular clusters. In fact, ionized water is up to six times more hydrating than conventional water!

Neutralize Acids: Is your body overly acidic? Most Americans’ bodies are, resulting in a host of health problems. Water ionizers create high pH, ionized water that actually neutralizes acids in your body, lowering your acidity in the process.

Detoxify the Body: Because ionized water carries a negative electrical charge, it acts as a powerful antioxidant in your body – absorbing the free radicals that can lead to cell dysfunction and other problems.

The bottom line: Any sickness or disease you have can receive major benefits when you use a water ionizer. Enjoy increased energy, improved mental clarity, increased fat burning, disease prevention, and much more.

Comments Invited

I have really bad acid reflux!

So are you saying that using alkalized water is better for you? I think that what you are posting here is very interesting, but I am also a bit skeptical just because I know that a lot of people make claims about health without having much evidence. Have there been any studies proving the efficacy of this kind of water? I am not trying to sound like I don't trust you, because I think that what you are proposing is interesting! I would just like to see some studies or something that show evidence that this works.

The government does not pay for real studies that will lead to good health, and Big Pharma for sure does not. So good luck on finding a study. There are however a lot of information about what your pH should be to be healthy, it should be between 7.0 and 7.3 which is on the alkalin side of the scale. I would believe than anything that you can do to get rid of the ascidity in you body would be healthy.

You might want to read what I have posted about Vitanins, minerals, and drugs. It is your body and what you do to care for it is your decision and responsibility.

Rob & Doll