Hi, I am developing aging spots on my face. This is really not appreciated in our esthetic society and I need to get rid of them. What is the best way to fade them out? Whom can I trust because my face is in question, no mistakes are allowed?

Hi, I have been regularly using anti-aging cream that prevents forming of pigmentation. These creams usually contain hydroquinone and antioxidants like alpha hydroxy acids , vitamin-C and retinoids. A friend of mine is starting pigment laser therapy. There are different sorts of approach such as: Flashlamp-pulsed tunable dye, Frequency doubled Q-switched Nd:YAG (neodynium:yttrium-aluminium-garnet), KTP, Krypton, copper bromide laser. Results are very impressive with minimal risk of scarring, but treatment has to be repeated for a few times. Other options include superficial resurfacing techniques, there is minimal discomfort and no down-time but several treatments are often necessary. Pigments may reoccur and need another therapy.