5 - fluorouracil in the treatment of sm
To inject 5 - fluorouracil 2% lidocaine mixed with extraction liquid into the cyst, once every 2 weeks, according to the number of small lesions can be divided into sub-treatment.
Observation of 30 patients, 6 cases were cured (20%) ,9 cases were partly cured, (30%), effective in 11 cases (36.7%), ineffective in 4 cases (13.3%), total effective rate was 86.7%.
Side effects: mild injection site pain, swelling subsided after a few hours.
The method is simple and easy to operate, inexpensive drugs, patients can accept applications for all levels of the hospital.

Harbin medical university China

How does 5 - fluorouracil work:

As a pyrimidine analogue, it is transformed inside the cell into different cytotoxic metabolites which are then incorporated into DNA and RNA, finally inducing cell cycle arrest and apoptosis by inhibiting the cell's ability to synthesize DNA. It is an S-phase specific drug and only active during certain cell cycles. In addition to being incorporated in DNA and RNA, the drug has been shown to inhibit the activity of the exosome complex, an exoribonuclease complex of which the activity is essential for cell survival. 8-|

Dear Nerfer,

Thanks for the great info. I'll look forward into this cure. Many2 Thanks!

hi, guys, its me nerfer, i have contacted the hospital in China. they told me the whole treatment process will take a month. and im planing to try the treatment. im in australia now, im planning to book the treatment at the end of this year after i finish my semster. im looking for some company, if anyone who are interested, just let me know.

wow let me know how it works -- great news man

Hi Nerfer,

I was wondering how you came across this cure? I did some searching on the internet but couldn't find the use of this drug on SM, so I'm assuming it's a really new treatment. If possible could you provide the name of the Doctor who provided you the effectiveness results? Thanks for much.

u are right , the treatment is only available at late 2009, the reason i knew, is because, im fluent in both Chinese and English, so that i can translate the news to let u guys know, the web link is as follow:

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Hi Nerfer,

I'm a 24 yr old Chinese male currently living in San Francisco, and although I'm not too fluent in Chinese -- English would be my first language -- my parents could certainly translate. Do you know of any way that we can contact each other maybe thru facebook? This site seems to keep pretty strict control on what can be posted. I'm most interested in joining you after I know more.

is there more to that article, it seems really short and was there a person you contacted to learn more about?

Hey if u use the key word i provided to u , u should find out a lot of information about the treatment, as the treatment is only available last year, there is no english version available.
as im really busy right now, i will certainly tell u guys more details in mid June.
take care

Nerfer, excelent news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can´t believe it...I´m currently flying once every two months to visit Dr. Anderson, with limited succes.....I´d be more than willing to travel to China...Do you have any more information regarding how it´s done? is it an injection in every cyst?? just one injection for all of them?? Please, give me as much detail as you can, i´d really apreciate it.
I have a friend in China and i let him know the adress of the hospital you posted, so he´s contacting them first time tomorrow morning...
Is there any way i can contact you in private? you can try to reach me in ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use.
Thanks a lot man.

Hey Perroloco,

Could you please let me know what the hospital says. You can contact me at a_yu221 at hot mail. I'm just trying to find something more about this treatment before I think about getting them surgically removed.

hey guys im not doing promotion here. u must know this, after the treatment u only have 30 percent chance to be completely cured.
and the treatment seems take a long time-- more than one month

hey guys!
I think it´d be smart of us to get conected (like msn) to share information more privately and faster....
For sure Nerfer isn´t promoting anything, and if u ask me, a 30% chance of getting cured in a month, is awesome. Even in a year it´d be awesome...I don´t know if anyone has read the first article when you put the chinese translation nerfer mentions...If you have, you may probably realize that the treatment can be done anywhere whit the protocole (the drug used is very common, and for what i know so far, it´s just a shot in every cyst). I´m now getting in contact with the head doctor in charge of this treatment thanks to a friend who lives in china. He´s asking every single detail regarding the treatment, so as soon as i have an answer, i´ll let you all know.
I wouldn´t have a problem with traveling, and since í have quite good understanding in medicine, my idea is to travel once, get the protocol, and take it back to my country to have it done here. I already mailed this to my local doctors, and they say it´s possible.
For last, i´m checking the info with Dr. Anderson (Harvard professor of derm) to see what he thinks of this.

Come on guys, don´t be lazy and get to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nerfer, tell me again your mail please, or just add me to your list!