Thinksulin is a point-of-care app that contains many clinical practice guidelines deployed as checklists and medical calculators intended for providers responsible for prescribing and administering of insulin to patients in hospital with diabetes.
More interesting content
More interesting links
- An Interview with Dr. Jonathan Afilalo, the Creator of 'Frailty Tool' App
- QuitMedKit App, assisting healthcare providers who wants to help their patients quit smoking
- An Interview with Joshua Steinberg, MD, a Family Physician and Developer of Mobile Medical Apps
- An Interview with ESCAVO, The Developers Of 'Sepsis Clinical Guide' And Other Clinical Apps
- An Interview With Neybox, The Creators Of The 'Pillow: Smart Sleep Tracking' App