During the last stage of the menstrual cycle, normally a layer of endometriosis lining on the inside of the uterus is expelled, known as menstruation blood which instead some of the endometriosis tissues grows somewhere in the body causing endometriosis. They also react to hormone signals of the monthly menstrual cycle, builds up tissue, breaks it and eliminates it through menstrual period. Endometriosis is estimated to affect:
a) About 20% of reproductive age women with endometrosis present but without symptoms.
b) About 55% of women who have developed the new onset of severe menstrual cramps
c) About 25% of women with sub-fertility (less fertile than a normal couple)
Since they grow in somewhere other than in the uterus, when they break there is no way for the period blood to exit causing blood attaching to the organs or lining of the abdomen resulting in scars or adheresion as well as weakening the normal function of organs.
Most of the time, the endometrosis tissues do not travel far. It is commonly found within the pelvic region, on the lining of peritoneum, in the ovaries, and on the surface of the uterus's outside wall, but they can be anywhere in the body such as well as fallopian tubes, the cervix, the vagina, and even the vulva.
Endometriosis can vary in appearance. It may be clear or white, reddish, brown or blue black, and cysts. They can be classified according to stage of severity:
a) Minimal stage:
Top surface, few in number. Commonly they are found in the inside wall of uterus, ligaments and ovary.
b) Mild stage:
Deeper implants, greater numbers are presented. Commonly found in the same area as minimal stage.
c) Moderate stage:
Many implants, endometriotic cysts present, affecting ovary function, causing scar tissues and adheresion is also present.
d) Severe stage:
Intensive perionreal implants, large endometromas present and dense adheresion.
Each women experiences differently to endometrosis. Some women may have extensive endometrial tissues in their body but feel little or no pain at all, while other women may only in the early stage of endometrosis but have excessive pain.

I hope this information will help. Kyle J. Norton

hi i was diagnosed with Endometriosis when i was 17 I am now 25 turning 26 in March. I have two kids now I was told that if i had kids this would go away when i got pregnant with my second child the doctor couldn't believe that i got pregnant because it was so bad. I was just wondering if it can be the cause of me spotting I had my period 2 weeks ago and now im spotting and have been for about 5 days now. Do you think this could be because of the endometriosis or somthing else? I hope it is because all the answers im getting is an Epic pregnancy witch cant be my husband works off from home and i had 2 periods before he came home I had sex with him 5 days ago while i was spotting so i really do doubt that its an epic Pregnancy any feed back at all would be nice.

Here is the causes of bleeding be between period
1. Implantation Bleeding/Pregnancy
2. Hormonal fluctuations
3. Starting, stopping, or missing oral contraceptives or estrogens
4. Low thyroid levels
5. Stress
6. Injury to the vagina from insertion of objects or vagina dryness
7. Malignant cancers
8. Undiagnosed vaginal infections
9. Certain drugs
10. Some women have spotting during ovulation, which is normal
11. Miscarriage
12. Etc.
Since ovulation occurs at the day 12 -17 in a woman menstrual cycle and your spotting appeared 2 weeks after previous period, we can rule out the epic pregnancy, but it can be 10.
I hope this information will help

thank you for your reply back yes this dose give me help I do suffer from Cyst I had one removed when i was 16. I have them all over my neck and one in my earlobe that hurts really bad. I was sick last week and was taking all kinds of Medication. It just last night i started having Blood clots passing through and now is just heavy and a constant flow now im scared and believe im just going to go on to The ER to find out whats going on. Thank you for your help.

If you believe in traditional Chinese medicine, I believe your condition is classified as blood stagnation (Blood clot) and qi deficiency( not enough Qi to control the flow of menstrual discharge) and cysts is caused by blood stasis ( as the immune system can not perform it's function in controlling abnormal cell growth, leading to benign cysts). Your condition is not hard to treat, if you can find a TCM medicine with conventional medicine experience. You will be fine
Best regard
Kyle

Hey i thought i would let you know i did go to the ER and they said it was # 2 on your list just my Hormones and gave me Birth control to regulate it thanks so much for your help