Hello, guys. My cousin got a baby, but it seems something is wrong with her. It is probably something linked to neurological disorder. I don't know any details. I would like to know what can be a sign of neurological dysfunction in newborns. I would really appreciate if anyone could reply me.

Hello, there. Newborn is an unknown territory. I think there are two things that are dangerous and can be neurologically caused. First one is intraventricular hemorrhage. It is bleeding inside of the brain ventricles where normally only cerebral liquor is present. Signs are: weak suck, pale or blue coloring, seizures, high-pitched cry, etc. Anemia and bulging of fontanelles is also a possibility. Periventricular leukomalacia is another possibility. It represents softening and damage in white matter. It can manifest in later months. You should consult a neonatologist for more details.