Hello! My friend had some hearing problems, so, she went to her doctor and there was diagnosed that she has Bilateral moderate conductive hearing loss. She got antibiotics and that is it. Now, we (both of us) want to ask you to explain us what actually Bilateral moderate conductive hearing loss is. Thank you in advance!

Hello! I assume that your friend has fluids in middle ear mixed with bacterial infection, right? I will do my best to explain you what bilateral moderate conductive hearing loss is. Bilateral moderate conductive hearing loss means that both ears are affected. So, I suggest to your friend to take medication exactly as they prescribed and her problem will be solved.

I have same problem explained as above. I have some hearing problem gone through test and diagnose with Bilateral moderate consecutive hearing loss.
Doctor suggested me to go for surgery and haven't prescribed any antibiotic.
Could you please explain how I should proceeds with the treatment.

Thanks in advance.