Hi there. I have a grandpa who has hearing loss. Reading articles about that I saw that it is not just a problem of older people, but they suffer from it more frequently. Is that true? Is age related to conductive hearing loss? Thank you in advance for your prompt answer.

Hearing loss is a decrease in the ability to perceive sounds. And it is quite normal to experience a reduction in hearing ability, as we get older. As we live longer, the chances that we will experience some reduction in our ability to hear is high. But, hearing loss occurs to most people no matter how old they are. As it can happened to older people it can also happened to adults. That’s because hearing loss can be caused by many reasons such as exposure to loud noise, infections, some medications, head or ear trauma as well as a number of other causes...