Users comments and reviews on article Costochondritis: Symptoms & Treatment by SirGan

Your article was very informative but recommended treatment with heat. Since this an inflamatory condition might not cold application be better?

very useful info thanks

Hi. I got thos typr of problem due to sneezing with a bad posture. Since then I'm having gastro intestinal problems. I have the habit of masturbating regularly, every alternate day. This is leading to kind of diarrohea for a day after masturbation and recently I also started observing increased flatulence. Is this a harmful sign and what do I need to do. My doctor asked me to use Aleev for 2 weeks and said that gastrointestinal problems are not associated with this problem. But my observation says so. Please give your comments...

I have recently been told that the pain I'm in is most likely Costochondritis. I also have been told I have fibromyalgia. Two years ago I had a discectomy on my lower lumbar which caused me to be infected with MRSA virus. I was hooked to an IV antibiotic pump for weeks. Could this have been what caused all this? If so, is there any treatment that could help me?

I have costochondritis and I would love to find a treatment to make it go away forever but sadly there isn't any yet

I have had this for nearly a year know and it has stopped me from doing excersise for about 9 months as excersise makes it worse. i have been refered to a pain clinic and they are going to see what they can do for me. I cannot take ibruphofen as I triggers asmha attacks. what pain relief would you recommend.