Users comments and reviews on article Diverticulitis: Causes, Risk Factors and Treatment by SirGan

Thank you for providing information on this disease! It's a scary one that I don't think many people know about so I think that what you have done is an invaluable service for anyone suffering from the disease, or anyone who is interested in learning more about it, or anyone who may want to prevent it! What does everyone else think? Is this a helpful article for you too? I'd like to know!

i thought this site was very helpful i learned more hear than i did the last two days at the hospital where a family member is being care for with this problem

I wish the doctors were as smart as they think they are!

I found this article very informative.I have just been in hospital with this problem and all my questions have been answered. Thankyou.

Well done! My sister is going in for surgery for this condition and I wanted to understand it. Thanks to this article, I do.

Excellent information. Thanks