Users comments and reviews on article Behcet's Syndrome by SirGan

This sounds like a really rare disease so I'm not too worried about getting it (thank goodness) but where does it mostly show up? Is it a regional thing or does it actually show up in people as sort of a genetic thing? This isn't a virus, is it? It looks sort of like shingles! Let me know!

Good info., just not enough. The author has missed alot of important material.

Diagnosed yesterday 9.22.10 with this disease. I have had recurrent symptoms for over 20+ years, i'm really sad it took this long to figure it out, but now I know. It is a terrible disease to live with, and the pain is almost uncontrollable during a flare, thank God I know now.

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis "Guest". It is frightening but a relief when you finally have a name to all of your problems. I was diagnosed 5 years ago and sad to say that my condition is just getting worse, even with strong medicines. I wish you good luck and don't give up fighting for a treatment that works for you.

my girlfriend has this disease and has oral flare ups every month and reading this article i realized that the neck pain she has told me about is probably a sign of her disease as well, when i read that i cried. We conceived a child last month and i beg anyone to help me with advice about pregnant women that have this disease. Thank you