New Hope
Users comments and reviews on article Depression Medicine: Cymbalta Pros and Cons by Robert Rister

I want to take cymbalta due terrible fibromyalgia symptoms but I also have hep c in the stage 2 fibrosis. I wonder if it will hurt my liver damage faster?

I take Cymbalta and only have one side effect listed above. Difficulty in achieving orgasm (more like impossible to achieve orgasm). On the other hand, I have had excellent results with my mood and depression. My doctor said this may improve over several months, what do you think? I am definitely willing to give it a fair trial.

It is most likely to improve within a few more months of use, or possibly a reduction in daily dose. This medication works very well at a low daily dose. Drink plenty of water, and take a B-complex daily. If you are having good results with mood improvement, it's worth sticking with the medication if possible.