I have a question about online drug stores-safe or not? I never had any serious medical problems, I do not have now, but I need some basic medicaments for my father, like aspirin, andol, some medications for flu etc. Since my work is related to internet, I wonder how reliable and effective drugs offered on the net truly are?

You work with internet, or on it, we could also say, so you know that there are so many things you can find and buy online. I guess that you must always search for some sort of guarantee for your money. You do know that 90 percent of online shop work with pay pal accounts, which is relatively safe way of money exchange. If not, I assume that they will ask for your credit card number, which I would not give in any given circumstances. If you really need only basic stuff, any good pharmacy shop will satisfy you.