Where do you buy your running shoes? I’m too busy and can’t find the time to go shopping and I’m thinking about ordering my sports gear on the Internet. What do you think about that? Have you ever purchased anything online and what are your experiences with that kind of shopping? Please give me a few hints about online shopping. Thanks in advance.

Here’s another busy yuppie! I can’t believe that you can’t find an hour or two to go out and buy yourself a pair of shoes! But ok, it’s not my problem; I just think that you people overreact sometimes. I’ve bought a pair of running shoes over the Internet and I can’t say I’m satisfied. I wouldn’t recommended you that way of shopping unless you want to buy the exact same model of shoes you’re already possessing, because the size is not the same for every manufacturer and you have to know that some models have more cushioning and then you have to take bigger size in order for a shoe not to be too tight. Bottom line is that it’s best to try the shoes on before buying them. But if you still want to buy online, do it on Amazon.

I don't necessarily agree with the people who say you should go in to a shoe store every time. I think once you know which shoes is suitable for you, it makes sense to use one of the online shoe stores to save you some money. Plus the chances are that they will be more likely to have your size in stock.

I purchase shoes online and at stores. I am lucky to have three running stores within a few miles of my home. I prefer going into a store so I can try them on, but there is that instant gratification you don't get from clicking a mouse. Also, I have noticed the styles I run in have been fluctuating in size over the past couple generations, which has made online purchases a little difficult.

there are lots of estores who provides shoes.
Try with google.

usually you need a credit card or a paypal account to shop in the internet, and you need to wait few days before the arrival of the thing that you bought.