Does anyone use Tea to help them Train? I read a blog post by Rich Roll of ultra endurance fame recently that recommend Pu-erh Tea along with several other ingredients that can be brewed into Tea to help reduce recovery times and increase endurance along with a host of other health benefits. Anyone have good results drinking Tea.

Beyond my own personal curiosity about using Teas to help improve training and performance I am also considering creating a custom blend tea that combines the ingredients. Would anyone here be interested in something like that?

Thank you,
Barret Hudson

There are many benefits of tea the big benefit is that it is very helpful for reduce fat from the body and keep the body attractive as if someone feel some tightness it helps to refresh the body. As it involves into the blood and helps to circulate in the body easily.

I hope green tea may help in work outs.