I heard in here that green tea helps because it helps grow your organs but anyway which tea do I do? Ik it's green but do I use a tea bag. I put water in a mug in the microwave then put a tea bag in then drink it? What way an I supposed to do it?

Hello jaddon,

Green tea has many health benefits mostly because of the powerful antiooxidants it contains.  In particular epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG).  It removes free radicals from you body preventing oxidative stress and it has been scientifically demonstrated to lower blood glucose levels thus preventing diabetes from developing.  It also prevents you from developing cavities as it kills bad bacteria in your mouth preventing gingivitis.  It also gives you a sense of well being.  Just about any tea is good but i suggest red, white or green tea.  They are the most potent in terms of health benefits.  Those are the teas I drink and have been doing so since I was a child.  Hope that helps.