do you go see it?

The Wicker Man is re-done... the trailer looks like it's pretty true to the original. but, there's something horribly uncomfortable about the first movie that just spooked me out. I hope the new one can meet the expectations, it'll be different for certain (ie. i don't think people will be running around naked in graveyards doing rituals), but i hope it's equally creepy.

Never hear of Wicker Man.

Personally, trying to re do Casablanca, Citizen Kane or Twelve Angry Men would never work. It depends on the subject matter and how much of an incon the film is.

I suppose some lighter comedies could be remade. A good candidate would be "Adams Rib", a Tracy/Hepburn movie of the 50's.

I never bother. I mean Rooster Cogburn WAS John Wayne. Who else could say "Fill you're hand you son of a b***h" and make it sound real?

The original IS the original and rehash is exactly that, a rehash. Nothing against the actors who are in it but it's just not the same.

I want to see the re-make of the Poisoden. Am I a bad person?

i kill myself when there is a re-make of Ferris Buelller.

Well maybe that one. Who wanted to see a fat Shelly Winters floating around?

I plead the 5th... :umno:

:wavey: I want to see it too.

well, yes, yes you are...but what the hey, go see the movie too!