From the Americam Film Institute:
1. Frankly, my dear, I don t give a damn, Gone With the Wind, 1939.
2. I m going to make him an offer he can t refuse, The Godfather, 1972.
3. You don t understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, On the Waterfront, 1954.
4. Toto, I ve got a feeling we re not in Kansas anymore, The Wizard of Oz, 1939.
5. Here s looking at you, kid, Casablanca, 1942.
6. Go ahead, make my day, Sudden Impact, 1983.
7. All right, Mr. DeMille, I m ready for my close-up, Sunset Blvd., 1950.
8. May the Force be with you, Star Wars, 1977.
9. Fasten your seatbelts. It s going to be a bumpy night, All About Eve, 1950.
10. You talking to me? Taxi Driver, 1976.
11. What we ve got here is failure to communicate, Cool Hand Luke, 1967.
12. I love the smell of napalm in the morning, Apocalypse Now, 1979.
13. Love means never having to say you re sorry, Love Story, 1970.
14. The stuff that dreams are made of, The Maltese Falcon, 1941.
15. E.T. phone home, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, 1982.
16. They call me Mister Tibbs! , In the Heat of the Night, 1967.
17. Rosebud, Citizen Kane, 1941.
18. Made it, Ma! Top of the world! , White Heat, 1949.
19. I m as mad as hell, and I m not going to take this anymore! , Network, 1976.
20. Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship, Casablanca, 1942.
21. A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti, The Silence of the Lambs, 1991.
22. Bond. James Bond, Dr. No, 1962.
23. There s no place like home, The Wizard of Oz, 1939.
24. I am big! It s the pictures that got small, Sunset Blvd., 1950.
25. Show me the money! , Jerry Maguire, 1996.
26. Why don t you come up sometime and see me? , She Done Him Wrong, 1933.
27. I m walking here! I m walking here! , Midnight Cowboy, 1969.
28. Play it, Sam. Play As Time Goes By, Casablanca, 1942.
29. You can t handle the truth! , A Few Good Men, 1992.
30. I want to be alone, Grand Hotel, 1932.
31. After all, tomorrow is another day! , Gone With the Wind, 1939.
32. Round up the usual suspects, Casablanca, 1942.
33. I ll have what she s having, When Harry Met Sally..., 1989.
34. You know how to whistle, don t you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow, To Have and Have Not, 1944.
35. You re gonna need a bigger boat, Jaws, 1975.
36. Badges? We ain t got no badges! We don t need no badges! I don t have to show you any stinking badges! , The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, 1948.
37. I ll be back, The Terminator, 1984.
38. Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth, The Pride of the Yankees, 1942.
39. If you build it, he will come, Field of Dreams, 1989.
40. Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you re gonna get, Forrest Gump, 1994.
41. We rob banks, Bonnie and Clyde, 1967.
42. Plastics, The Graduate, 1967.
43. We ll always have Paris, Casablanca, 1942.
44. I see dead people, The Sixth Sense, 1999.
45. Stella! Hey, Stella! , A Streetcar Named Desire, 1951.
46. Oh, Jerry, don t let s ask for the moon. We have the stars, Now, Voyager, 1942.
47. Shane. Shane. Come back! , Shane, 1953.
48. Well, nobody s perfect, Some Like It Hot, 1959.
49. It s alive! It s alive! , Frankenstein, 1931.
50. Houston, we have a problem, Apollo 13, 1995.
51. You ve got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk? , Dirty Harry, 1971.
52. You had me at hello, Jerry Maguire, 1996.
53. One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don t know, Animal Crackers, 1930.
54. There s no crying in baseball! , A League of Their Own, 1992.
55. La-dee-da, la-dee-da, Annie Hall, 1977.
56. A boy s best friend is his mother, Psycho, 1960.
57. Greed, for lack of a better word, is good, Wall Street, 1987.
58. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer, The Godfather Part II, 1974.
59. As God is my witness, I ll never be hungry again, Gone With the Wind, 1939.
60. Well, here s another nice mess you ve gotten me into! , Sons of the Desert, 1933.
61. Say hello to my little friend! , Scarface, 1983.
62. What a dump, Beyond the Forest, 1949.
63. Mrs. Robinson, you re trying to seduce me. Aren t you? , The Graduate, 1967.
64. Gentlemen, you can t fight in here! This is the War Room! , Dr. Strangelove, 1964.
65. Elementary, my dear Watson, The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, 1929.
66. Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape, Planet of the Apes, 1968.
67. Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine, Casablanca, 1942.
68. Here s Johnny! , The Shining, 1980.
69. They re here! , Poltergeist, 1982.
70. Is it safe? , Marathon Man, 1976.
71. Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain t heard nothin yet! , The Jazz Singer, 1927.
72. No wire hangers, ever! , Mommie Dearest, 1981.
73. Mother of mercy, is this the end of Rico? , Little Caesar, 1930.
74. Forget it, Jake, it s Chinatown, Chinatown, 1974.
75. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers, A Streetcar Named Desire, 1951.
76. Hasta la vista, baby, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, 1991.
77. Soylent Green is people! , Soylent Green, 1973.
78. Open the pod bay doors, HAL, 2001: A Space Odyssey, 1968.
79. Striker: Surely you can t be serious. Rumack: I am serious ... and don t call me Shirley, Airplane! , 1980.
80. Yo, Adrian! , Rocky, 1976.
81. Hello, gorgeous, Funny Girl, 1968.
82. Toga! Toga! , National Lampoon s Animal House, 1978.
83. Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make, Dracula, 1931.
84. Oh, no, it wasn t the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast, King Kong, 1933.
85. My precious, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, 2002.
86. Attica! Attica! , Dog Day Afternoon, 1975.
87. Sawyer, you re going out a youngster, but you ve got to come back a star! , 42nd Street, 1933.
88. Listen to me, mister. You re my knight in shining armor. Don t you forget it. You re going to get back on that horse, and I m going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we re gonna go, go, go! , On Golden Pond, 1981.
89. Tell em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper, Knute Rockne, All American, 1940.
90. A martini. Shaken, not stirred, Goldfinger, 1964
91. Who s on first, The Naughty Nineties, 1945.
92. Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac ... It s in the hole! It s in the hole! It s in the hole! , Caddyshack, 1980.
93. Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death! , Auntie Mame, 1958.
94. I feel the need the need for speed! , Top Gun, 1986.
95. Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary, Dead Poets Society, 1989.
96. Snap out of it! , Moonstruck, 1987.
97. My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you, Yankee Doodle Dandy, 1942.
98. Nobody puts Baby in a corner, Dirty Dancing, 1987.
99. I ll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too! , The Wizard of Oz, 1939.
100. I m king of the world! , Titanic, 1997.
This list is bogus. No Bull Durham quotes. No Office Space quotes.
You've turned me into a w**** Jack. You brought me to Las Vegas and turned me into a w****! - Honeymoon in Vegas.
Excellent! - Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure!
Party On! - Wayne and Garth!
I like smiling, smiling's my favorite - Elf
Did Bigfoot take it? - National Treasure
Well, this sucks - Madagascar
Or almost any Spiccoli line from Fast Times At Ridgemont High.
Is it any wonder? You know what I feel like? I feel all the time like a cat on a hot tin roof. - Cat on a hot tin roof
101. If you vote for me all of your wildest dreams will come true. Thank you.
102. Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
103. You know, like nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.
104. Dang! You got shocks, pegs... lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?
105. It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.
106. What the heck are you guys doing? Trying to ruin my life, make me look like a friggin' id**t?
107. Whatever I feel like I wanna do. Gosh!
108. So, you got my back and everything, right?
109. Maybe I will, GOSH!
110. Well, things are getting pretty serious right now. I mean, we chat online for, like, two hours every day so I guess you could say things are gettin' pretty serious.
111. I caught you a delicious bass.
112. Pedro offers you his protection.
113. LaFawnduh is *the* best thing that has ever happened to me. I'm 100% positive she's my soul mate. Don't worry Napoleon, I'm sure there's a babe out there for you too. Peace out.
is that enough?....