I was watching Castaway earlier (haven't finished it yet, no spoilers). Tom Hanks is so dirty through the parts I've seen so far. That just makes me uncomfortable. Eeech. Couldn't he take a bath in the ocean or something? Lots of war movies are like that too, dirty, non-bathing people everywhere. :willies: Does anyone else have this 'issue' or is it unique to me?

I can't resist the urge to touch myself.

With a washcloth and bar of soap, that is. ;)

Ohhhh...that kind of "dirty" with dirt and stuff

your avatar is not exactly Mr Clean - how do you reconcile with that?

And Westerns. I find myself wondering if they even know what toothbrush looks like. And then they <gasp!>, kiss someone! Ewwwww.

Thanks to wireless networks, I can even post in the bawth. ;)

they must have had the worse case of cranky a$$ after a day of riding and campimg out

Ya better watch what yore sayin podna. Rooster will be tellin you to fill yore hand.

I was thinking about that while watching Band of Brothers. The stench had to be overwhelming. Doesn't bother me though.

I heard they're working on smell-a-vision and should have it on the market soon.

Ever see the movie "Bar Fly"? The whole movie, I wished Mickey Rourke would take a bath.

I think Mickey Rourke is in perpetual need of a bath. With a firehose.

I never really thought about it that much, until that horrific movie with Leonardo DiCaprio ( who is not getting any more cute) where he looks like he just smells awful!

Dirty Dirty or Dirty :naughty: , Neither one bothers me.

I was thinking that while watching LOTR the last time, after all the battle scenes, those dudes must be REALLY stinky. Grooooossss......

Me too! Do you think Orc blood smells worse than human blood?? And Orcs look like they would make the waste water treatment plants smell like fresh flowers on a spring day. Blech!